Saturday 19 October 2013

Patience versus Responsibility

It's a matter of being responsible.
Sure,
I can bail whenever I want to.
Simply because I can.
Simply because I have reasons.
Simply because I have somewhere to stay.

But I didn't.

Because I know of my responsibilities.
Being a substitute of Mom,
Of Dad,
Of Me.
Though I don't need to,
But the sense of responsibility beats the selfishness within me.

I tried to be patience.
I needed to be strong.
For them.
For Mom and Dad.

But I can't do this on my own.
I didn't simply tried.

She's tired,
I know.

And the source of our biggest problem is just one person,
How can ONE HOT-BLOODED TEENAGER CAN GIVE SO MUCH TROUBLES???

I am on the edge.
And I tried to keep not only mine,
But her sanity as well.
Because I know how important SPM is.
I went through it.

And I know how disappointed she is with him.
I am too.
I don't know what to do.
Who to turn to.
Only God Almighty hears my small voice,
And Mom and Dad keep telling reasons.
But they didn't know what happened here.
We tried to fend off the real stories,
So they can perform Hajj without worries.

I have to be strong,
But right now blasphemous feelings keep riling in.


No comments:

Post a Comment