Wednesday 18 December 2013

Tribute To You, Dear Brother.


This guy loves me! And I come to find out that I love him too.
WTF, man?? You chose NOW to steal your future brother-in-law that you, Mom and KC schemed??
Not that kind of love, imbecile. There are many types of  love in this world. And ours exceed the love of lovers(?). I don't know what type is it yet, but there are some hazy half-older-brother-half-pseudo-parental-figure-light aura that he always muster up to me. I'll vote for parent.

So, this person.
He worries like a frickin' MOTHER when he knew I was coming to Selangor by my own (I thought I heard him shriek over the phone, he still insisted it was a "manly shriek"), always trying to bring me around like a Goddamn tour-guide and fret over everything when I wasn't with him when we were out. So, yeah, I'll chalk him up over from an overly-protective brother-figure to my second DAD (or Mom, depends on how he behave.) The last day was hectic, and I wanted to spend as much time as I want with him, consider our holidays almost never collide with each other, so even though in Kelantan, it's hard to see him. And I still want him for my brother-in-law. Screw his opinion.

This person, 
Who I know my whole life,
And still have the image of that 6 year old boy I first met, years ago.
I wonder one day,
When we meet each other in our wedding day,
Will I ever have the gut to say goodbye and hand him over to a girl who loves him more than I did?
But if HE goes to my future wedding,
I have those lists where he will
a) sing 
b) make toast
c) be my husband's best man.

Oh yeah, Amir bin Ibrahim. You're stuck with me forever~!! Well, until you found your other half.
I love you too, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment