Thursday 21 February 2013

most of the times I just wants to cry.
most of the times I just wants to sit and do nothing.
most of the times I just wants to sleep and pretends nothing happened.
but I deal with it most of the times.

most of the times I tried to toughen up.
most of the times I wanted to break down and wails my heart out.
most of the times I want to have a little bit of happiness my friends have.
but I turn to religion most of the times.

most of the times I brush the uneasiness away.
most of the times I make stupid jokes to ease my sadness.
most of the times I get jealous of my friends.
but I'm happy for them most of the times.

I'm childish not because I want to act bratty.
I'm whiny not because I want attention.
I'm moody because I'm tired of the same stupid things.
But in the end,
I'm just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment