Tuesday 19 February 2013

yuri.

I'm not much expert at yuri section like my sister.
I'm more of a yaoi expert.
And yuri..
Well,
Sometimes I get bored by them.
The only yuri manga I've really approved was Kannazuki no Miko.
But one particular manga I've always liked,
Renai Idenshi XX by Zaou Taishi and Eiki Eiki.
All these times,
I've read many yaoi mangas by these duo.
Like Love Stage, Aruji no Oose no Mama Ni(Your Word is My Command), Bokutachi wa Asu ni Mukatte Ikiru no da(We're Heading for The Future, Living For Tomorrow), Electric Hands, and Koi ha Ina Mono Mouna Mono (Mysterious Love).

But this particular yuri manga captured my eyes, like no other.
Not going to spoil it,
but here's a spoof!
Nyahahaha..

(friendship la sangat...)
from left: Aoi, Sakura,Matsuri and Mizuki

No comments:

Post a Comment