Tuesday 8 November 2011

Differences??

All these times,being with Amir became a habit.His presence was something I  used to, so when he was not around,something felt...OFF.I thought it was something usual for friends missing each other, let alone he's like my Hikaru. (So you're Kaoru?) Well, I am a little bit clingy..hahaha...


But then, I have second thoughts. Because Ranmaru(Kizuna:Bonds of Love) also said Kei's presence is something he's used too..only they were lovers.


But Amir is my bestfriend.Like Fazir to Adinda, like Kapten Gaban to Miss Kentang, and like Fiqrun to Miss Bawang...only then, I realize whenever I couldn't take stress anymore, I miss him more.








If we were like Usagi and Hiroki, I want to be Hiroki who Usagi cherishes as his childhood friend~






















So today, I asked them..

me:guys, if you're used to someone's presence among you, is it because you're in love with them?
Saba: no, that my friend, is what you call "FRIENDSHIP".

Jai: yup,yup..the difference is whenever you're with your friends, they accept you for who you are.You don't need to be hypocrite or someone else just to grab their attention. if you're with the one you love,you can change because of them.
me:hmmm...
Saba:yeah,just like how Jai suddenly become silent whenever she's with Mr.F!hahahaha~

So that's about it..I think I do love Amir,just as much as Cain loves Abel, and just as much as Seth loves Kent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment