Tuesday 8 November 2011

-The Name Issue-

Why Junni?Who the hell is Junni??

If it was Ryuki,some would've known..even if it was Seth, some also would've recognised..but WHO THE HELL IS JUNNI??

Hehehehe...

Let me explain first.I am very prone to liking  something regarding to TWINS. While watching Ouran High School Host Club, I envied the Takagi twins who played Hikaru and Kaoru.


BEHOLD,THE TAKAGI TWINS!!MANPEI AND SHUNPEI...Nyann nyann~~:3

So, I was thinking,..wouldn't it be good if I have a twin?But I want a male twin!!It was like, we lived in our own world, without anyone in our territory.

And having a twin with different gender will not make us fall in love with the same person. That is,if he's gay or I'm lesbian.Lord spare us..

Okay,dah lari topik..what I'm stressing here is, I pick the name Junni simply because she had a male twin; Junnichi.

Their story was similar to Kikaru-Kaoru, only their genders differ.
And one thing about twins, they're co-dependent. Like what Haruhi said to Hikaru.

Hikaru:(realising Kaoru isn't with him) Kaoru!!Where's Kaoru??!!KAORU!!
Haruhi:Hikaru, be calm!!
Hikaru:KAORU~!!
Haruhi:Hikaru,u're so childish!
Hikaru:Whaddya mean Im childish??Besides,Kaoru's the same also!
Haruhi:Well..Kaoru,if he's alone himself, he's calm and composed..Hikaru,when you're not with Kaoru you're noisy and cannot shut up.

That's sooo sweet~~!!

The devil-twins-who-has-too-many-times-on-their-heads...

No comments:

Post a Comment