Tuesday 8 November 2011

Exams...exams...holiday?

Tomorrow starts with LDS paper,..heck,I didn't open a single "holy book" of reference book,let alone my folder. Yes, I did revise a bit while at home, but still, it was not right to do this.Even today,I didn't know what hit me,I just,like, "hell,whatever.I'm going to flunk anyway..might as well enjoy last days with these kids."


okay,so I have a negative mindset..

But,putting that aside, I really want to pass the exam,just thinking about when my assignments' marks  aren't so "flying colors"blah blah...

Plus, the holiday and the classes lately were always intersected, so I was thinking, "WADDEFAK???"

if you want to do holidays, do it straight laa!!Now I have no mood of getting back home...Damn this retarded IPG lifestyle!!Damn it all!!!!

I'm not so hyped thinking I was the only one will be home,cuz Kakak Tasnim,Amar n Asyraf (my-all-stars-4-cousins-group) won't be coming home..Alas~!And I'm sure I'll miss Saba,Jai,Dila,Said,and even Zetty. hahaha,who would have thought rite?

But yes, being with them is a bliss.It is different when I'm with Muya,KC,Amir n Imah..but friends are still friends.It doesn't matter.

So,here I come,LDS!
I wonder how my "ENERGETIC POWER OF STUDINESS" will carry on..

No comments:

Post a Comment