Saturday 6 October 2012

KLAINE SHIPPING

Combining my passion of literature and my amateur-ish experience in photography.
Can I make a novel out of it?
Or if it's too much,
A thin layered book?

Too much Glee this week.
And it just breaks my heart.
I'm literally mourning for Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson.

Kurt, there is a moment when you say to yourself, "Oh,there you are. I've been looking for you forever." Watching you do Blackbird this week, that was a moment for me. About you. - Blaine Anderson, The Original Song.

I'm not falling in love with Blaine,yes, he is cute.
But what I fell in love is THEIR LOVE.

Like I said before,
Falling in love is a long process.
And that's how THEY started.
Not with a "bam!"

I just hope they don't break up.
Because then, there will be no reason to watch Glee anymore.

HOPELESS ROMANTIC~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment