Thursday 25 October 2012

more ramblings

YESSSS~!!!
I FINALLY LAID MY HANDS ON LIA HABEL'S "DEARLY DEPARTED"~!!!
along with two other books that I bought on a whim,
called "Wrecked" and "Wake".
plus the other two are closely related to water.
as I am very fond of water.
yes, I don't like to bathe.
too lazy to do it.
but to swim in an open sea,
it's like breathing.

So,
my mission downs to FOUR more books to go!
Firelight sequels; Vanish and Hidden,
Dearly Departed's sequel; Dearly Beloved,
and the new Watersong trilogy sequel; Lullaby.

I needs to know what happens after the Laz go crazy on all the red-beacon zombies. And Captain Abraham Griswold is one HANDSOME zombie~!!!!

aaand the crazy siren adventures continue.

I WILL FIND YOU, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK, AND I WILL READ YOU UNTIL I BECAME INSANE AND PUT YOU INTO MY PERSONAL LIBRARY~muahahahahahah *evil laugh*

second rambling:
Umi said she wanted to go to family trip to Ranau, Sabah this end of semester holiday.
not that I'm opposed to that trip,
but I feel like I've been away from ocean and sea for too long,
I missed it.
I wanted to go to islands.
As far as I'm concerned of my skin complexion,
I just have to sacrifice to being fair-skinned in order to be underwater again.
And that's something I'm willing to do.
I always rambles on how much of a "fire" person I am,
But waters calms me out.
I just wanted to go swim in open sea.
And not like the BEACH,
but a full-pledged SEA,
that has corals and everything.

third rambling:
if Dila said she wanted my sheer amount of knowledge in literature,
all I ever wanted is her diligence.
it doesn't matter how much of a genius one person is,
those who work harder than a lazy genius is omnipotent.
and that's how I view Dila.
and while rambling about other people,
no effort in reading PN,am I?
dammit I always talk the talk but can never walk the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment