Tuesday 25 March 2014

Different Situation. Different Status.

Two situations.
One.
I go out with Amir and I tell Zafik about it.

Two.
I go out with Ricchan and I tell Zafik about it.

Why did when situation One occur I don't feel guilty?
But when situation Two occur there's a lump in my heart and I wanted to cry?

I asked Mom.
I asked the girls.
And I asked myself.

WHY?

"Because Amir never sees you more than his little sister. His little girl. His best friend."

"Because you knew Ricchan used to want more than just being your best friend."

Yep. That is the answer.

I belong to someone,
Like they said,
Even if the act of mingling with other people,
Much less of my pack that I've known my entire life,
They are not GIRLS.
And they are not HIM.
I understand now.
I love Ricchan.
But not at the expense of losing someone dear to me.
And Amir..
One day I will introduce Zafik to him.
Because I want him to be happy for me.

I belong to someone now.
There is someone I want to take care of.
Someone whose feelings matter to me.

1 comment: