Monday 24 March 2014

Nogitsune!Stiles and Failwolf!Derek

"I won't let you go. Not now, not like this."

They told you not to trust the fox.

It's bad enough we have to deal with Allison's death.
It kinda bummed me out.
Yeah we know Allison won't end up with Potato!Scott or even my baby Isaac,
But I loved our female Xena Princess Warrior.
As much as I loved Lydia being the Banshee she is.
If only she never kissed Stiles before...

Scott will always be a potato to me even if he's the Alpha now.

Moving on to my baby DerBear and his now-a-nogitsune-slash-sparks-supposed-to-be-mate Stiles,
I really really really wanted to punch Jeff Davies in the frickin' face..
WHY???
He made Derek looks so stupid and naive and OHMAIGOD DEREK CAN'T YOU SEE???
THE TWINS ARE BAD BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU!!
BAD, DEREK, BAD!! (excuse the dog jokes)
I mean seriously!
Even though I loved Ethan with Danny,
Him being with Aiden is not a good combination.
They made Derek look stupid.
As if he wasn't stupid enough for not realizing Stiles has been possessed by the Nogitsune.
So here is the conclusion,
Derek is a failwolf and there is a particular reason why he cannot be an Alpha.
Though he has the Alphaness aura.
I love you, Derbear.
But please...
Please save your mate before it's too late.
Yes, Derek.. Skinny, defenseless, pale-faced with upturned nose and beautiful smile Stiles is the nogitsune. SAVE YOUR MATE, DEREK AND STOP BEING A FAILWOLF!!


No comments:

Post a Comment