Sunday 5 August 2012

Brendan Fraser

Yeaaaah, another post.
Hahahaha...
Okay, I REALLY shouldn't be doing this when I already promised myself this morning that I would search things for my KKP.

I WILL do it.Only a little bit longer.

*sigh*, I am being more and more lazier than ever.

Not only my IQ has degraded to a 10-year old, I have "work-issue" called LAZINESS.

Today has been numerous posts on Fesbuk and Twitter about Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan.
Was it only me who doesn't care about this thing?
I mean, he lost.
Get over it.
Not like it's the end of the world.
Duuh.,..

One person used to tell me to get a book on "Anger Management", and I replied "I won't have to if people can manage their stupidity".

Yes, that is how I perceive people.

Now, move to our MAIN TOPIC.

My delicious, hunky, handsome, beautiful, purrrfect BRENDAN FRASER~!!!

Pic from The Mummy 1st


I loved him since I watched The Mummy.
And when I watched The Mummy Returns & The Mummy 3:Tomb of The Dragon,
I fell in love all over again~~
*swoon with eternal happiness*
His looks never really age.
He has this I-am-hot-and-protective-but-a-nice-nerd-funny-guy-also aura within him.
He and Rachel Weisz had a great chemistry.

I also watched George of The Jungle but his dorkiness was shadowed by his hotness.
George supposed to be stupid, but I look at him and all I feel is "hot hot hot half-naked Brendan!"
Okay,I'm not as innocent as I look.
Hahahahaha...

Time to off blog and Twitter, start searching for KKP thingys.
*DON!*

No comments:

Post a Comment