Sunday 5 August 2012

what,.,..WHAT????

Okay,I am totally clueless.

Last night Adinda told me something I CAN'T comprehend.
She said,
"Along, be prepared. Nii-chan* will tell you something one day."

*Nii-chan=big bro , she called Syidi that.


And I was like, "WTF???"

Did she tell him something SHE SHOULDN'T??
Like how pathetic I am???
How stupid I got (and look) while still whining over him???

Did she contacted him while I was at home??
OhMai...

Wait, you did WHAT????!!! CONTACTED YOUR ONII-CHAN???



Oh God, oh Good Lord....

And what if all he wanted to say to me is like,

"I don't love you anymore.You need a life."

I don't wanna hear that, I won't hear that!!

Maybe I should re-new my passport and run far far away????

I don't want to confront this.

I'm too much of a coward.

At Saturday night, while I was at kitchen making Sahur's food,
she was on phone.
I thought she was talking to her (boy?)friend,
So I let her be.

Then,
When I entered the room,
She became all angsty and told me to prepare myself to confront her FAVOURITE Onii-chan.
They're coming to get me..

Oh Good God...
I seriously need to change my name, make a plastic surgery and run away to another country.



No comments:

Post a Comment