Friday 3 August 2012

Time Limit

Sometimes what I say and what I do contrast with each other.
No,most of the time.

But thinking about what I have said,
it's too much of a burden to start with a blast.

So I was thinking about setting a time limit.
I will do as Saba says.
I will wait.
It won't hurt,right?
After all, I'm not alone in this world (though I've chosen to be alone),
And in the end,
All that matter is,
Both of us are happy.
With or without each other.
Time will tell.

My time limit in waiting is until Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.
If  up until that time,
Nothing has changed,
No one did anything,
So be it.

I have to start a new chapitre on my life.
Time to close that old chapter.
No one likes to see an up-hanged ending.

But insyaAllah if something DID happen before times up,
I will hold on.
Because I only have two options;
Start a new chapter TOGETHER,
or start a new chapter alone.

Allah SWT has restored the best for me,insyaALLAH.
Giving up is too mainstream, so I'm going to do both.
I probably love him THAT much.

No comments:

Post a Comment