Tuesday 7 August 2012

Future

Been thinking about grieves and pain only.
Wasn't able to look the bright side of it.
If ALLAH SWT says "no", it means HE have something better restored.
Because of stubbornness,because of being selfish,egocentric and too childish..
Time will help in healing process,family is always there,friends will support the falling tears,
and mostly RELIGION will make the heart clean.
It's no use running away anymore.
It's no use holding on if it hurts.
It's no use to cry over things that will never be mine.

I'm starting my new chapter in life.
Now.
From this moment on,I will only rely on HIM.
HE who created me,
HE who gave me everything in life,
and HE whom I pray to.

"Sayang macam mana pun, kalau Allah tak kasi,takkan jadi. Follow the flow,but never get caught in the waves,you might drown my love."        - Puan Noorliza Md Nor.

No comments:

Post a Comment