Thursday 20 June 2013

Creepypasta Crew

Let it go, let it go, cut the past,
I've wasted my time blindly doing what you asked.
In all my life, you never found time to see,
That I was so locked in love, time to break free.

I don't mean to be so strange,
But my life just took a change,
Cause' I just found someone special,
And that's really something special,
If you knew me,
Nice to meet you anyway.

You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand times.
And at least a thousand times I've rejoiced for you.
But the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cry,
Is how long must I wait to be with you.

No one knows what it's like.
To be the bad one.
To be the sad one.
Behind black eyes.

Old memories bring old heartaches all over again.
Just when I think it's over, it starts all over again.
Time doesn't erase the good times we had.
And trying so hard to forget them, only makes me sad.

Just a few old memories.
Slipped in through my door.
Though I thought I had closed it.
 So tightly before.

There is light in every darkness,
There is love in every hate,
So therefore,
There is a heart in every killer.

I've been reading too many fictions on "Jeff The Killer", "Jane The Killer" and "Slenderman" lately. Been obsessed..


No comments:

Post a Comment