Saturday 29 June 2013

It Ain't Easy As It Looks

It was the only escapade.
The only way to ease out the sadness.
How it felt,
I understand it all.
And I was kind of envious.

I ask myself a thousand times,
What the verdict would be,
If I can turn around the time.

The answer was simple,
Idiotic, self-destroying, aggravating,
But simple.

I was an idiot.
Still am.

But this idiot,
Never look at other people anymore.
Because of that simple answer.

How can the same mouth whispered lovely words,
Soothing words,
Heart-melting words,
Can come from a cold heart?
As if we never existed.

As if I never existed.

It was so easy to think,
To get back what you earned by being patient,
But all you wanted was to forget everything?

Why can't I forget THIS?
But everything else was a blur.
Even my high school memories.

"It takes time to heal, to learn to start over"
he said.
They said.

But I know,
I'm stuck.
Sometimes it felt like I was moving on.
But then I realized I was in the same exact spot.

I don't know how much can I take.
The tears.
The loneliness.
The bitterness.

This is too cruel,
even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment