Monday 3 June 2013

Libra!

Rule planet: Venus

Well,for some researches (ahem!) I've made out of pure boredom, I found out that the characteristics of my star sign are:
-Tactful (but I don't know how to subdue people and take advantage of their emotions.Seriously)
-Romantic (and I AM NOT ROMANTIC. AT ALL.SAPPY ROMANTICS ARE FOR LOSERS.So this one's out.OUT. TOTALLY OUT.)
-Charming (like what, PRINCE CHARMING OF SHREK?? "Oh Mother, Mother!!!)
-Just (and this is the most ridiculous trait ever. I DO NOT CARE OR EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF JUSTICE.OR FAIR PLAY. IF I SEE FITS, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK,meh.)
-Diplomatic (I will be crushed like a bug if I even try to sell myself out in the politics.)
-Balanced (I think I am more like this.)

Aaaaaand for the NEGATIVE traits~~~~~~~
-Superficial (yes, I tend to look things and consider the exteriors before I even found out the interior.)
-Detached (you won't be able to move on if you're too attached to something.That's what I've been teaching myself these past 18 years, but then an ASSHOLE came and made me lose my true self.Trying to search her back,now.)
-Unreliable (thank you very much,I knew that since I was born.)
-Laid-back (and this teaches not to do groupwork with me.Muahahahahah.No,seriously.)
-Self-indulgent (say what?If I'm self-indulgent, I won't have savings.Stupid horoscope.)

And the common thing about us Librans, is that we like pretty things. But personally I think that suits Jai. She has keen eyes on pretty things. And I don't even know what prettiness defines.Unless you're a cold, aromatic-scented of a new hardcover book.THAT is beautiful.To me,at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment