Saturday 19 January 2013

" I love. I have loved. I will love".

"It's hard being left behind. It's hard being the one who stays."


"It's dark now and I'm very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing."


"I wanted someone to love who would stay; stay and be there, always."


He vanishes unwillingly, without warning. I wait for him. Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where I cannot follow?”


“I'm living under water. Everything seems slow and far away. I know there's a world up there, a sunlit quick world where time runs like dry sand through an hourglass, but down here, where I am, air and sound and time and feeling are thick and dense.”


" I try to put my heart into his, for safekeeping, in case I lose it again.”

 “I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. But it's too late for that.” 



“I hate to be where he is not, when he is not. And yet I am always going, and he cannot follow.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment