Saturday 5 January 2013

Kizumomo (and Blahs)

I haven't been online for somewhat feels like an eternity.
But it's only for a few days because stupid stupid IPG wifi was probably struck by lightning and went AWOL on us.
And I lost my patience.
Using roommate's broadband for awhile,
Just to update blog.
And watch a little bit movies.

Anyhoo,
Recently been watching a cheapskate Japanese movie called "Kizumomo".
Kizu=wound
momo=peach

I don't know what wounds have anything to do with peaches.
But the actors?
I do know most of them.
From frickin' TeniMyu!!!!!
We have Toru Baba (Niou of Rikkai),
Furukawa Yuta (Fuji's 4th Generation of Seigaku),
and Kawai Ryunosuke (Hiyoshi of Hyotei).

It's like TeniMyu crossover HAVEN!!!
I was literally screaming my lungs off.
Only if Toru was the protagonist,
the only other part suitable to be played by is supposedly MASA!!
I mean,
Masa and Toru played THE FRICKIN' PLATINUM PAIR in TeniMyu.
They are INSEPARABLE.
Like their characters; Niou and Yagyuu.
But then,
we have Furukawa.
Damn.
I could be the happiest fujoshi ever if it wasn't this mistake.

And blah blah..

Second,
I searched about Luke and weird dark-humored Doctor Reid in soap opera As The World Turns.
I haven't seen that opera since I've graduated from SPM.
Kinda missed it.
But from what I remember,
LUKE SNYDER IS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH NOAH!!
Where is our main couple: NUKE / LOAH???
WHY IS REID SMOOCHING ALL OVER LUKE'S FACE??
WHERE IS NOAH??????
I hate the day I left that soap opera.
I mean, my last memory is when Noah got blind and Luke got all busy and Dr.Reid being overly sarcastic and hates Luke for no reason,
I thought somehow,
they are gonna make it.
I mean, they overcome the Ameera thing, the thing with Luke/Noah's dad, the psychotic maniacal twins who tried to separate them,...
And VOILA!
Damn.
And from the ending of the story,
Reid died.
Poor poor my baby Luke.
I just wants to hug the crap out of him and give him hot milk.

Last babble before I give broadband to roommate;
NEW COUPLE = NEW SOAP OPERA.
It's Mexican.
A very very sweet couple from Mexican soap opera "El Cor De La Ciutat".
Iago and Max.
Iago is a troubled teenager with pickpocketing problem and Max is a sweet sweet (younger version of Jaejoong) smart kid.
Plus Iago OFTEN changes his hairstyle (which makes him more and more dashing by the episodes),
And Max, well, he's cute like a timid kid but as he matures,..well.he matured.
Well,like usual couples,
they have problems,
blah blah blah,..
But still OH MY GOD THIS SWEETNESS WILL ROT MY TEETH!!if I have any.
I need to tell this to my sister.
She will squeal like a frantic fangirl.
I swear.

Tata for now (still praying for wifi).

No comments:

Post a Comment