Saturday 23 August 2014

Crazy

I haven't made many stories about crazy friends since a year ago.
I was thinking,
Why did I stop?

I am currently chain-listening to The Vamp's "Can We Dance?",
The lines that caught my ears and eyes were,
"Don't mind my friends,
I know they're all crazy,
But they are the only friends that I have"

The people that can accept my craziness,
And as well as being comfortably crazy around me.

All the things that they don't even show their boyfriends (laughs).

The only boys that sees me during my rebel years,
And laugh at it while pat me on the head.

The girls that makes squinty eyes whenever I make weird face expressions,
And starts a chain-story.

The eldest of us,
That is never sober but yet,
Gives all the advice I needed,
And the most comfortable person I open up to.

The one that always clams up whenever we ask about her relationship with Farid,
But she analyzes the situation I am always in,
And tell the flaws that could eat me inside and out.

The one that is always winning in everything,
Who shows aura of superiority,
But no one but us knows her "dark" side,
Where she crazily like to act as a raper.(Yes, raper. Not rapper.)
With me being the victim,
Primarily.
No, seriously.

The one who is the most similar to me,
But somehow I think the way she deals with things,
By not giving a shit,
And buries herself in work,
Is something that I can never do.

And the one that may seem like a feminine girl,
With her angelic voices,
But not to be fooled by her also craziness,
And addiction to coffee powder.
Yes,
Coffee powder.

Being crazy as well as being happy,
Is when I found them when I was lost and away from my previous craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment