Sunday 24 August 2014

Weddings.

On our trip back to Kuala Berang,
Zetty got a call from her high school friends,
Of which two of them are getting engaged.

And kids,
That is how your mother founds out your Aunt Zetty's REAL Penang slang.

She went into hysterics,
Which sent the girls into hysterics also.

And from then on I know,
Girls,
When they found out about marriages,
They will think that;
"Why it isn't me?"
"Why am I not engaged to be married?"
"When will it be my turn?"

Probably because the girls they know,
The girls their age,
Are close to getting married.

When they also have their own choices of husbands.

As of me,
I was molded by 4 men.
Who thinks marriage is a waste of time.
And live your youth to the fullest.

So marriage was not in my book.
After him,
It was completely erased.
Nil, nada.

I just wants to enjoy what I have for now.
Live.
But I will be happy for my friends.
Heck,
I will crash into their wedding plans days before the akad.

Do not worry my darlings,
Do not fret.
Your beautiful day will present,
And your hero will come gallantly,
Making you as his permanently.
Whether it is Afeq for Zetty,
Saba for Alimin,
Jai for Farid,
Munee for Jak,
Or Dila for,,..ehehe... I know who the guy is LOL.
Which left me with Said and our awesome adventures of singleness!

2 comments:

  1. and again... who is mine? hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know la who is yours. its you who didnt know i know bah. but all these times i know you dont know that i know and i didnt know that you didnt know yourself hahahahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete