Sunday 10 August 2014

Sick Joke

How did this happen? 
No, seriously. 
I am still as dumbstruck, 
And baffled on how did all these happened. 

Zetty was the first one to lay her eyes upon him. 
I was only the benchwarmer. 
The commentator. 
Someone who sees from the sidelines. 

But I did not expect to be involved in this. 

WHY ME? 

Of all people, 
Of all women out there, 
Why me? 

Still a child at heart, 
So immature at mind, 
And I am pretty sure I scare people away with my glare.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE BE ATTRACTED TO ME???

Is the universe pulling a prank because I am a bad person?
Is this some kind of joke?
I don't want to play anymore.
I am tired. 
Please stop this. 
I can't take anymore. 

It's not funny.
People do NOT get attracted to ME. 
People avoid me.
As I them. 
And surely not people who are fulfilling the quota. 

I stop having that feelings anymore,
Because I was scared,
Of hurting people,
Of being hurt..

That is just absurdity.
Nope. 
No. 
Just... 
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment