Saturday 11 October 2014

A Curse

Somehow,
After everything that happened,
I came to a conclusion,
That this face is a curse.

It's not that I'm not grateful,
To have two pair of working eyes,
A nose,
And a mouth that never ceases to blab things.

It's just,
This frickin' face,
Attract so many unwanted attentions,
That I began to despise it.

Because of this face,
I lost faith in humanly love,
That people only wants the physical looks,
And failed to see what's beneath.

And that is probably my fault too,
Because I hide the truth about who I really am,
Behind Miss Little Perfect,
And the broken little girl was dying behind the faltering smiles.

I don't wish I look differently,
I know it would be ungrateful,
But I don't know how to see things positively.
Everything in this world only has its bad side.

What am I supposed to do?
Please, please, please,
Someone tell me what to do,
Someone help me before I destroy myself and everything,
Until there is nothing left.

I just wants to graduate as soon as possible and run away from reality to create my own world where there is no one and nothing could penetrate it,
So I could be sane for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment