Saturday 20 April 2013

The Other Option

What if I took the option A instead of B?

What if..
What if...

There are too many answers and choices we made that led us to the path we are now.
And most of the choices we've made,..
"If only I could turn around the clock, I would choose A instead of B".

But even if I could,
I won't change the fact that we met that one day.
Because of that one day,
I've learned how it felt to really fall in love for the first time,
How it nearly killed me to lose it all.
To gain new feelings that I never thought I had.

But one thing that I cannot change whichever choices I made,
Is that I will always stand at this spot.
The grey spot between black and white.
Between "yes" and "no".
Between "truth" and "lie".
Between "smiles" and "tears".
I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment