Tuesday 16 April 2013

When will you just stop being so obstinate and give it up?
I'm trying.

You're not trying hard enough.You still haven't reached the 5th stage of grief yet.And it's more than a year now.
You think it's easy?Then try to feel what I'm feeling!

Look at other people.Look at those around you,they are in despair too.You're not the only one in sorrow.
Stop comparing me with other people.I don't like it when you do that.

I am always here, trying to reason with you.Trying to give you the ups and downs of your actions and thoughts.But you always follow that fellow thumping inside your chest.He's done nothing but giving you tears and despair all these years.I am here, at the crown of your head. The one who always do the thinking, the one who wanted you to be careful in your life.But no,you always give the priority to that stupid bastard.
I know that.I know he always won every arguments when I needed both your opinions.And I've been neglecting your decision for a very long time.I am terribly sorry.

Then what do you want to do now?
I am just tired.Tired of everything.Tired of trying to make it up.Tired of even living.

You want us both to stop functioning?
I wish.

Seriously?Be careful what you wish for.
Why don't you decide it,since you are THE BRAIN?

I am tired of you too.
That makes both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment