Tuesday 9 April 2013

Weakling

That moment when you not only doubted other people,
But also your own existence.
The whole time,
I've been wondering what I did wrong.
Thinking that whatever I did wrong,
It must have been very important.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

I always thought if I could undo what I did,
I could regain what was lost in the first place.
Not noticing what I sacrificed in the process.

How can the same mouth say things like
"I want to kill you" and "I love you"?
I've fallen into a cruel love.
It's stained the color of blood.

Everything that I ever wanted,
I can't hold on to any of it.
Not even my own pain.
The scar that was left is a proof that I am alive,
Only this wound..

that feeling you get when "that moment" happen, a lump in your throat, head spinning, feeling breathless..
I gain it all back every second of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment