Wednesday 23 April 2014

Brooding Little Shit

Someone please help Will Graham and Derek Hale.

my poor Will

They say two minds alike always creates a friction when they meet.
Meaning here,
Two people with same characteristics tend to argue with each other.
Sometimes because they see themselves in the others' eyes.
Sometimes other people see them like two sides of the same coin.
Basically,
They cannot stand themselves portrayed in other people.

But I am always,
ALWAYS,
Attracted to depressed, dark, brooding, problematic figures.
Not romantically though.
Maybe because it was the darker side that insinuated myself into their minds.
Someone who needs help.
I don't know the reason.
Probably because I also needed help.
There is a raging war inside my mind and my soul,
And it never stops.
There were times when they declared cease-fire,
But it was for awhile.
It'll always go on.

I find solace for awhile,
Sometimes I was happy,
Most of the times all I can see is black.
Bloody pitch black.
Like a raven's feather.
Or the spot hiding in my heart.

In the end,
I'll always try to convince myself,
That I was better off alone.
ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment