Tuesday 29 April 2014

What Comes Next?

If you love me for my beauty,
One day I will be old and wrinkly.

If you love me for my physical,
One day I will be fat and blubbery. 

If you love me for my intelligence,
One day I will be senile and dumb.

If you love me for my attitudes,
People change with time.

Then what point later if it will all gone?
You want me to change for you,
But have you change for me?
I don't abide by human's rules.

Why do people change just to satisfy others?
But inside there is something wrong with how you feel.
Isn't it fake?
Why is somebody else's happiness of being with YOU 
Is much more important than your own happiness
Of being YOU?

I have always been an obstinate little girl.
But I know,
I am nobody's puppet.

I will abide by your rules if you abide by mine. Compromise, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment