Monday 21 April 2014

Their Vows - Lips As Sweet As Raspberry Wine

"From the day I met you, you infuriated me. I've heard from numerous sources in my life that you only get really pissed at the people you love the most. From day one, I have been lost to you. Everything you are, is everything I am, everything I want and everything I hope to be. From the first time I saw you, I forgot what it was like to live without you. From the first time you kissed me, I never wanted to know again. From this day on, I am yours, body and soul. I will love you, protect you, fight with you and for you. I will die for you if it comes to that. I vow from this day forward I will not know what it is like to live without you. If your last day should come before mine, I will make it mine as well." - Stiles Stilinski

"Lips as sweet as raspberry wine, I'm drunk on your whiskey eyes when they look into mine. Sometimes I don't know what I'm going to do. I never knew love, until I knew you. You are the beginning and you are the end. I never want to live without you ever again. To love and to protect, to keep and to respect. You are forever and I will follow you wherever. Because there's nothing I want more than to stay drunk in your eyes and never say goodbye." - Derek Hale

A Sterek wedding!! It's a fangirl dream came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment