Thursday 7 November 2013

burden

I'll be honest.
No, I don't want to go home after finals ended.
Yes, it sounds as ridiculous coming from,well,me.
Who come home as frequent as Said farting in a day counted.

But since I've let the cats out of the bag these past few days,
I felt like I no longer held the responsibility of being Mom, Dad, and me.
So being at home,
Well,
I felt like it's a burden.
And suffocating.
Literally,
From the cigarette smoke and both of the problems he caused.

If Mom and Dad weren't home,
I'd go there flying.
But it's because of RESPONSIBILITY.
Not because I wanted to.
And now that they're home,
All I ever wanted was to run away as far as possible.
These past few weeks taking care of rebellious kid and emo kid,
It's exhausting.
I know I don't say it out loud,
So here I am.

So yeah,
I think I have every right to not wanting to go home.

I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME UNTIL I FEEL LIKE TO.
CAN I?


No comments:

Post a Comment