Monday 25 November 2013

They Didn't Teach Me How To Deal With Feelings

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing....

You don't look sad because you cry when no one sees.
You don't look depressed because you faked smiles.
You don't look crazy because you talks to hallucinations.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
I'm falling to pieces
Cause when a heart breaks no, it don't break even

For some reason when you try to mend it over,
There will always be hindrances.
The biggest achievement was when you forgot his handphone number.

It felt like something heavy was lift up.

When your friend makes fun of when you and him were together.
And you flashed back a grin,
Making fun of her too,
But inside all you want to do was kill her.
And not meant it as a joke.

Please stop existing.
Please go away.
Please leave me alone.
Please...
Please.....
Please........

There was a part of me that departed with sanity.
Some who knows me sees me as a child.
But the darker part where insanity meets,
It's not a child.
It was a corpse.
Living corpse.

Where were you when I needed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment