Saturday 9 November 2013

Whiny Little Brat

When your heart and your brain never seems to be compatible with each other.
What would you do?
For now,
Everything is jumbled up in a pile of one big mess.
Nothing seems right.
And I keep on putting brave faces,
Throwing tantrums are for kids,
I say,
But my mouth can never shut up on whining to them.
I'm thankful they still want me,
Even after seeing my wrecked side.
The whiny child who seems to take granted of everything she has.
And the eldest who has to pay everything for the times when her parents were away.

I changed since I lost them to SMKDMPR(1).
They say I became more open.
Little did they know how open am I with different people.
Here,
Is where I can be a whiny little brat.
Because they can live with this whiny brat.

There,
I have to endure and take everything in.
Just because I'm the eldest.
It's exhausting.
It's tiring.
It makes me feel like whenever I go,
I feel sorry for myself.
And the worst part is,
I feel pathetic.

So,
Yeah,
Thanks for everything?
SABARIAH BINTI KESE
KUJAIMAH BINTI JANDIH
SAIDATUL SYUHADA BINTI SULAIMAN
SITI ADILAH BINTI MOHD ALIAS
NUR HIDAYAH IZZATI BINTI ROSLAN

I'll see you next year.
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment