Friday 10 January 2014

Damn It.

I hate shopping.
No, scrap that. I loathe shopping.
Each time I poke out money from my wallet to buy things,
They never go out right.
It's always the excessive amount of nothingness I received in return.
Or the repulsive expressions of the Goddamned I-Will-Punch-You-In-The-Face shopkeepers.
Do they really have the needs to lie and make the dishonest man (or woman) out of them by lying to their customers?
Really?
How THICK can you get, people?
And judging by the amount of nine inches make up on you face,
I don't think EDUCATION has the answer.
God,
I can hardly stand eejits trying to be clever.
And I'm not one easy to mock people.
I prefer to smile and let it be bygones.
But noooo~~
Of COURSE they want to make me vomit my evil words out (excuse the pun),
And be the bad guy (girl?).

That's why the only happiness I only have from giving away my money is on books or dvds.

Why in the holy love of all things sacred on this world you want to bring out the monster in me that I desperately wants to keep in darkness forever? WHY??

No comments:

Post a Comment