Sunday 19 January 2014

Why.

I've always knew they know.
But I never said it out loud.
So the aggravations were expressed in terms of insults, harsh words, and anger.
Because I wanted to conceal it in.
I wanted to trade the positive feelings into negative ones.

But today,
I guess I jinxed myself by admitting it out loud.
Knowing the things you said really came true,
That the other person IS hurting,
Even though it wasn't because of you,
It hurts you too.
The harsh words, 
The insults,
I knew it was all lies.
They knew.
But I still wanted to convince myself that those lies are true.

So I can escape my feelings.
Because I don't know how to express it in words,
I guess this lyrics speak it for me.

I don't need to see you cry
I don't need to breathe your life
Think it's time I'm moving on
I gotta let go, let go

After all the things you said
All the stories that I read
Think I'll make it on my on
I gotta let go

All I seen were the years passing by
I just hope that you find what your looking for
And you can start living life
cause I'm living mine

Tell me something that I don't know
Tell me something that heals my fall
Sick and tired of the same old words
Sick and tired of the things I've heard

I don't wanna be angry anymore
I don't wanna be bitter anymore, yeah

- Lawson, Let Go

No comments:

Post a Comment