Friday 17 January 2014

Losing My Mind Alright. *Hepi 22nd Befdey, Jai!*

"Sometimes there are other things you wouldn't think that would be a good combination, that turn out to be like the perfect combination. Like, two people together, that no one ever thought would be together.."

Okay, there was a moment, TIMES when I was pinning over Broadway Winner for the Newcomer SETH FRICKIN' NUMRICH  and his forever will be Juliet, MATT DOYLE since I saw the indie movie "Private Romeo". I was like, " God, please please please let them be a real item not just on-screen couple, please~~~" and seriously, I was a retard. Not saying that I am not now, *cough* although I'm 22 and going to be a teacher in foreseeable future *cough*.

movie Private Romeo *warning* seriously using the SAME script from Shakespeare's play

But THEN, that is NOT the point. The point is, there was a time I was a stupid little shit (and probably still am), hoping and gratefully holding my breath when I knew one of them swings the other way (if you know what I mean *winks*). That is good enough for me. And hell, I am contented with that information. For at least we cannot make up on-screen chemistry, and probably that is why Doyle looks so comfortable with his disposition as Juliet, and Numrich, being awesome as he is. I got over them for a couple of months after reluctantly moving on to STONY.

So... STONY. Well, it started with the 2012 movie "Avengers" of course *snort* and then it spiraled into one new other thing that led with lusts and wants and needs and a bunch of weird family consisting Hawkass, creepy spy-aunt, cool green Uncle, Boom-uncle and PARENTS. And did I mention Spiderman and Deadpool? Yeah, it goes further away from that point. And then I watched "Ironman 2" and "Ironman 3" and fell in love with RDJ all over again. I mean look at the dude! Got me a solid half a year to move on from fawning over Superhusbands to Superfamily to Spideypool. And I think I might still get the jitters every time I remembered them. Good ones, I mean.

It's the eyes, I swear it's the adorable frickin' eyes that sucked me right in! (to mention that O'Brien also has long eyelashes)

And now, my latest one. That drove my sister and friends crazy. And I am not saying that I am grateful for their understanding for my crazy obsession and not looking at me like I just murdered someone (no, seriously). If they didn't want us fangirls to fawn over them, why make a slash-pairing at all? It was very cruel, and mean, and sloppy, and I didn't like it. Just because STEREK won the award last year, they were adamant enough not to let the ship sails. WTF, MAN? And I found myself praying again for the Hobrien shipping, or at least let one of them be gay. And in TW, let the pray of us fangirls be heard. MAKE STEREK HAPPEN IF YOU WANTED US TO SHIP THEM AT THE FIRST PLACE, DAMMIT! This is bad, I mean really bad from my other shippings. I wish it could go away or I'M the one losing my mind *heh, look, a pun!*

I was only including this teaser so someone *hey, Adinda!* would get the pun

And well, actually I'm lusting over Hoechlin for myself. No, not Hoechlin - Hoechlin. More like Derek - Hoechlin. Yes, he's the mate of a spastic ADHD sidekick but there's a side of him (Derek, I mean) that makes me want to snuggle and cuddle him and whisper to him that everything's okay, everything will be alright. I guess he just brings the protective, motherly instinct in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment