Wednesday 8 January 2014

Someone PLEASE help Derek

WHY HAS NOBODY PICKED UP ON DEREK'S EMOTIONAL DISTRESS? HE NEEDS HELP! 

Can we talk about how much I frickin' hate the way Peter is always trying to convince Derek that they are the same? They are not the same. Derek has done some bad things and he's made some terrible mistakes but he usually has the best intentions. Yes, he can't afford to see the world the way Scott does but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to. The worst part is that Derek is starting to believe Peter's words. He's starting to believe that he can't be saved and that the world would be better off without him and someone please help him.

JFC Derek how do you even get into those jeans and more importantly, how do you get out of them?

Something wonderful happens.. Derek actually uses the stairs! He doesn't jump, or slide, or anything else. He just places one foot in front of the other like it's a normal thing he does every day and there you have it fandom, actual canon proof that Derek Hale can in fact use stairs.

Knowing Derek and Ms.Blake's relationship, I really wanted Derek to have nice things but not at the expense of a female character. But if I'd never known that Ms.Blake was a darach, I'd take it back. I can't handle it anymore. I don't even care if Ms.Blake is every kind of awful cliche in the book, I just someone to care about Derek. I want someone to show Derek that his life is worth something more than a sacrifice and if I have to doom a female character to the role of a beauty that saved the beast then so help me I will do it. That's right, I am willing to sacrifice the possibility of a dynamic female character just to give Derek something good. Just someone love him, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment