Friday 17 January 2014

TW Parody: Frozen's "Let It Go"




I took this from Tumblr. And OH MY GOD, IF YOU'VE WATCHED IDINA MENZEL'S SONG "LET IT GO" from the new Disney movie "Frozen", well be prepared to hear the TW parody from my favorite blogger #runwiththewolves. I absolutely love her, and the parody cracked me. The audio, I cannot stop,laughing. And, oh yeah, Idina Menzel was the chick who played Rachel's Mom in Glee.
lyrics:
The show comes on at 10/9c tonight.
Tumblr Savior’s like a dream –
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like… I’m the Queen
Everyone’s liveblogging like Teen Wolf reflects our lives.
(Couldn’t keep it in; heaven knows I tried.)
What’s with this trend on MTV?
Hirsute men aren’t free to be hairy.
Don’t conceal, be real, be natural…
And let it show!
Let it grow, let it grow!
Can’t you see that the fans want more?
Let it grow, let it grow!
Who’s keeping these man-chests shorn?
I don’t care
What their contracts say
Let the Nair be gone…
They don’t pass for teenagers anyway.
It’s funny how a werewolf
Can shift into a fuzzball,
But then when he’s topless,
There’s no hair to be seen at all!
It’s time to see what I can do
To change our culture’s ideals and values
I guess it’s your choice, but let it be
FOR MEEEEEEEE
Let it grow, let it grow!
Let’s see that testosterone!
Let it grow, let it grow!
Over-styling I can’t condone!
Here I stand,
And here I’ll state:
Let’s ditch the salon…
Also Dylan has a bod – let’s strip them layers down.
My soul will be complete if Hoechlin’s pectorals are unbound,
And Tyler Posey’s sideburns will make sense at last!
Let us never go back!
The wax is in the past!
Let it grow, let it grow!
I’ll flail, and fic, and fawn!
Let it grow, let it grow!
Not just because it turns me on— [awk]
I DON’T CARE
WHAT JEFF DAVIS SAYS
Let the wax be gooooooone!
(The hair never bothered me anyways…)

No comments:

Post a Comment