Monday 26 May 2014

Co-dependency

I was not one to be dependent or co-dependent.
Except for one person.
When he was gone,
There were only three of us,
Me, An-chan, and Ricchan.

I wrote what I felt at that time,
While sulking for when he would come back home to us.
  • There is no healthy food
  • No one to keep me company
  • No one to keep me from being bored
  • Helps with nightmares and insomnia
  • No snarky comments
  • No hugs
Then the lists went crazy with An-chan and Ricchan's handwritings.

  • Velvet mopes
  • Vet is an asshole
  • She laughs meanly
  • She eats my hamburger
  • Has not left the couch for two days
  • Does not shower as often (It's a lie! I will call Ricchan out for his filthy, filthy lie!)
  • Won't shut the hell up
  • Goes shopping with your mother
  • Calls Kamarul a beaver
  • Watches Hannibal TV series
I wanted him to come back soon and read our crazy lists of "WHY AMIR SHOULD NEVER LEAVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment