Monday 19 May 2014

Mates

"To win a war, you have to start one" - The Normal Heart

15th May, 2014.

I was packed with schedule because of Abang Long and Abang Cik's wedding reception.
It was on pure luck on our part that I was able to meet my mates.
This is pure luck.
Usually we can no longer meet in groups because of our different holidays.
Amir was there.
An-chan was there.
Ricchan was there.
I was there.

Meeting them makes me remembered our conversations in group WhatsApp.

An: I am really confused by how Vet and Amir works. We all know she's blunt and Amir's words pierce people's hearts like a knife.

Ricchan: You mean half of what Velvet says is bullshit and Amir doesn't like talking.

Me: In my defense, I was being honest.

Amir: In my defense, I was being realistic.

Ricchan: If Amir really does actually listen what you say, you'd both would be dead by now. Or trying to violently murder each other all the times.

An: Point for Irfan!

Amir: I blame Vet.

Me: Traitor! Mutineer! Fiend! 

-------------------  
I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Please 23rd of May come fast, so this whole pack could be a family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment