Tuesday 13 May 2014

Glad I Came Home

"You remember that quotes that you love so much,
you keep repeating it days and days until Irfan and I lost our minds?"

Yeah,
You both were mad because even you could remember it.

"Why do you keep repeating stuffs?"

Out of sheer habit,
You know that.

"And that book you love so much?"

So?

"You always do things even people told you not to.
Why change now?"

I don't.
I'm not.

"Why do you think you're going crazy?"

You know why.

"I don't like you repeating the bad memories again.
I thought you are doing okay by now."

I am.
I'm half-way there.
Don't psychoanalyze me.
I didn't come home for you to be my psychologist.
Hold your horses buddy,
You are an engineer.

"I'm also your guardian,
Your confidant,
Your mate,
Your FRIEND.
I'm practically-"

A mother hen.

"Screw you."

Jokes aside,
I'm going crazy,
Aren't I?

"You underestimate yourself for what people gave you credit for."

That still doesn't answer whether I am going insane or not.

"If you have psychological disabilities,
No worries,
I'm the one to tell you."

And you will be the one sending me to asylum.

"We can run away,
Like vigilantes."

Then we will live in a lighthouse,
Like that book.

"Your favorite book."

Yeah,
And a baby will wash ashore,
And we can adopt it.

"No,
I'm not turning into a criminal.
That's downright crazy."

We live in crazy world.

"I guess I'll just send you to a crazy hospital,
Too much hassle of hiding an insane girl."

You spend too much time with those practical juniors,
You're not making any sense.

"I spend time with you,
For 22 years."

Thanks.

"No problem, Vet."
 -13 May, 2014.-


I don't feel crazy when I'm with you.
"You're YOU when you are with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment