Friday 9 May 2014

I Accept For The Things That Happened

I usually writes in vague description,
What happens everyday becomes something of a blurry lines,
And I focus on other things.

But yesterday was an exception.

And I accept for the things I've done.
The mishap that happened.
The fault that I did.

I never thought a simple act of handing the class attendance to our tutor,
Would lead me to my demise.

It was Dad's car.
And when Daddy called,
He didn't sound mad,
Nor did he gave a speech for my clumsiness.
He only asked for elaborations for what had happened.

And during prayers,
I thought about this test deeply.
It crawled back to what I craved the most.
Yep.
Money.

And I accept.
Because I have people around me.
I have Amir.
Amir took my mind off it for a couple while.
I am still affronted by how he always know how to soothe my worries.
I have Zafik.
Who always remarks sarcasm,
And one day will make me wanted to choke him to death,
But loved to annoy anyway.
I have Saba.
And the people who helps me,
It opens up my eyes,
That I was not alone after all.

And mostly,
Though I am down by this incident,
I am not mad,
Nor too depressed about it.

But as I recalled,
I was just sleeping at 5 a.m.,
After downloading The Script and Daughtry's songs,
And THIS happened.

Some bad things has to happened,
To show what good things you have.
I thank God,
And I am sorry,
For neglecting my position as His slave.


Although I accept for what happens,
It still baffles me how did I become such a positive person in this situation?
Usually I am that depressed, gloomy, brooding person who chase people away *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment