Friday 9 May 2014

Nightmare

I still have that nightmare.
Why is it always the same nightmare?

If I was about to lose him,
I won't survive.

I know I won't.
Because no one knows me like he does.
And if he leaves,
Then what left of me is just a shell.

The only thing I remember,
Is clutching to that brown teddy bear,
To Kent,
As I convulsed,
Hyperventilated,
Choked on my own sobs,
Until Ricchan comes and order me to breathe.

I won't survive.
I'm happy with all the helps I have here.
But without him,
I don't really know how to face this.
It's like I am drowning,
People around me screaming,
Holding out their hands to grab me,
But even when I am saved,
I still shivers from the shock,
From the trauma,
From the fear.

I want Kent and Velvet.
Both the human and teddy bear versions.
I lied when I say I am fine.
I lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment