Friday 6 July 2012

Cocoa Otoko

Well,
as concluded,
I am pretty obsessed with TeniMyu lately,
and in Hyoutei Gakuen,
I am particularly putting my focus on Atobe,Choutaroh, and Shishido.
A few days ago,
I found out Kenken (who plays Shishido) had a rock band called
"ココア男"
which basically translated into...
"Cocoa Otoko"
The word "Cocoa" is because all members love chocolates (and chocolates are made from cocoas, duh).
Otoko in Japanese means - male,boys,men
But,when I was about to know this band better,
They were disbanded March ago.
Damn.
I was late.
But I was able to hear and watch Kenken's singing skills not as Shishido,
but as himself.
And he is...awesome.Absolutely AWESOME.
Plus, I'm kinda addicted with their song "REBIRTH".
I loved Kenken's face expressions.
It's cute.

from left:kei,kou-chan,kenken,takuya,shogo


Another thing,
I googled about Hosogai Kei, who was one member of Cocoa Otoko,
and other than Okamoto Keito of Hey!Say Jump,
he speaks English VERY WELL.
It's not every day you see Japanese speaks English perfectly.
And Hosogai was in TAKUMI-KUN SERIES:NIJI IRO NO GARASU as Takabayashi.
HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE????
DAMN.

Takabayashi~~~~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment