Sunday 1 July 2012

Princess Princess vs TeniMyu

I was just scrolling my old DVDs back.
And I found one of my precious possessions.
This drama.

up(from left):Mikoto,Yuujirou,Otoya,Tooru,Arisada
below(from left):THREE DARK PRINCESSES,Sakamoto-sama
small pics:I don't know them

And it just occurred to me.
The one playing Mikoto was KENKEN!!!
It's THIS GUY!!!
I was like "kyaaaaa~~"ing when I found out..

And the guy playing Arisada was Ooshitari!!!!
OOSHITARI YUUSHI!!!
who knows that THIS guy 

and THIS guy is the same person??

I've had enough with Takumi Saito playing Noel (and he's also Ooshitari) but now I have to see that he is PRESIDENT ARISADA???

I mean like...MIKOTO is SHISHIDO!!!
THE Shishido who is the doubles partner of Choutaroh!!
I so wish Koji Date was there and watch Kenken wears women outfit!!!!

But lets not forget our 3rd TeniMyu cast;
Osamu Adachi!!
a.k.a 2nd Generation KIKUMARU EIJI!!
As Sakamoto Akira!!!

Let's see him as Kikumaru!
you're not athletic as others,but you are still one of the Kikumarus

Aaaand him as Sakamoto Akira!!


I was SURPRISED.
I was literally surprised.
Because I've purchased PRINCESS PRINCESS D before I knew TeniMyu.
So it wasn't occurred to me that Sakamoto,Arisada-buchou and Mikoto already knew each other BEFORE the drama was made.
And they sing,dance alongside each other.
Especially Mikoto and Arisada-buchou (0f course, they're OOSHITARI and SHISHIDO,duh!)
I miss TeniMyu.

I don't particularly care about the others but KENKEN!!!KENKEN in frilly outfits!!!DATE KOJI COME SEE THIS!!!!!!

princesses in live version and anime version~




No comments:

Post a Comment