Tuesday 24 July 2012

I NEEDS TO WATCH THESE!!!

#1ST MOVIE - SHINJUKU KU KABUKICHOU HOIKUEN


Out of these people, I only recognize Kenken,Kane-san and Miyano Mamoru.
Of course, from TenMyu.

But still, I want to watch this!!

#2ND MOVIE - FUJIMI ORCHESTRA


Another BL movie after Takumi-kun series!!!!
I can finally mend my broken heart after the end of Takumi series.
The main character on the right was Takasaki Shota, who played Kikumaru of 5th generation.
He also somewhat a cameo in Takumi-kun series 5:Soshite Harukaze Sasayaite.
I recognize his lips. It's a little bit similar to Seto Koji.

The other who is on the left, Arai Yusuke, who also was casted along Shota in TeniMyu.
He was Inui the 5th.
I think I know him from somewhere,...but I just couldn't remember.


Baba Ryouma also casted as a cameo in this movie. I just wish anywhere Ryouma is, there will be Naito Taiki. hohohoho~~~


I basically don't know this guy coz I haven't been paying attention to Seigaku 5th Generation but he is Kaido the 5th. In this story also need to wear bandana kah??

IN THE END, IT'S JUST BL AND TENIMYU ALL TOGETHER.



No comments:

Post a Comment