Tuesday 10 July 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

MY circle of friends.

Basically, I have 2 circles of friends.
One is guys, and one is girls.

I'll babble about the girls' first.
In my circle of friends,
Each one of us is.... WEIRD. and INSANE.
But in good ways.
Like, we have one that can't stop talking (which is good,because if then the atmosphere would be super dull),
One that keeps everything to herself AND thinks that we don't know what's in her heart and mind (which is false, but we just kept quiet until she wants to tell us herself one day),
One that emanates SARCASM (and the least to be hurt by anything/anyone),
One that can remarks jokes without losing her poker face,
and ME.
How should I describe myself?
Introvert, perhaps?
NAH.

And the other circle,
Well,
I think they're pretty the same.
They're ALL crazy.
I'm surrounded by crazy people.
And I wonder WHY am I crazy.
But nevertheless,
Because they are guys,
They tend to be more protective.
Especially THAT one.
Well, at least he's not violent like the OTHER one.
And full of sarcasm too,
Like the ones that always smile innocently (but EVIL, EVIL I tell you, in the inside),
And the last one,
The true nice guy,
But still,
Sometimes I just can't ignore the feelings I wanted to punch him.
WHY AM I BEING WITH THESE PEOPLE, AGAIN??

But because we're different in every ways,
and we care about each other (in guys' circle, THEY tend to care about me),
That's why we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment