Friday 6 July 2012

Impression On The D-Boys

After balik dari prank Dila tadi,
Aku baca Ito Junji punya horror manga,
dengar Cocoa Otoko punya "Rebirth",
dan randomly browsing. 
Sekarang pukul 3:22 pagi,
Rumate masih belum pulang,
and I got things to blab


TITLE: MY FIRST IMPRESSION ON THE D-BOYS



PRESENT MEMBERS:
Endo Yuya- In TeniMyu, I can't remember much about my impression of him but in D-BOYS, I believe that he is Yanagi's other half.

Yanagi Kotaro-
 The first time I saw him, it was during the first TeniMyu and I definitely loved his voice and his cool dancing...  Then in D-BOYS, it was something like, "What are you doing?"

Igarashi Shunji- Such a naughty boy... based from the pictures in his blog...

Wada Masato-
 Athletic enough to run for 180km... I was able to watch DD-BOYS before the Yamabuki part...

Suzuki Hiroki- "Ore wa kakkoii~" (DD-BOYS again! I can't remember that in CinePuri)

Araki Hirofum
i- The Inui that lacks height... We laughed at him when we watch CinePuri because of that.. But the voice... *faints*

Kaji Masaki- Someone who don't stay and behave in one place...

Seto Koji- "Why is that D-BOYS is full of cute boys????"

Nakagawa Shingo- I don't remember much of him but I know his name and his face...

Yanagishita Tomo- Koji's other half. I only recognized him when Koji told something about him...

Makita Tetsuya -"Who are you again?" He was a new member when I left the fandom years ago...

Usui Masahiro - "Eh??? I'm older than you???"

Mikami Masashi- 
"What the--?! You're in D-BOYS too???" I saw him first in Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger VS Boukenger...

Adachi Osamu- 
"Why can't I see much acrobatics in you???? Kikumaru should, right?" (Can't remember much in CinePuri...)

Takahashi Ryuki- 
I saw him first in a magazine clipping that a senpai randomly bought for me... I was like "Hmmmm... Ryuki sounds like a Kamen Rider but... Don't know you" *Puts the clipping under Yanagi x Yuya's one...* I know I'm cruel but that's really what I did...

Hashimoto Taito-
 At first, I was like, "So cool!" Then when I got to know hin in TeniMyu as well as in D-BOYS, "KAZARI??? You're Fuji??? You're in D-BOYS???" I'm just so surprised because I LOVE Kazari so much in Kamen Rider OOO...

Yamada Yusuke- 
"What kind of face is that?" I told my brother when we first saw him in Kamen Rider OOO...

Horii Arata-  "Not bad, eh.." I saw him first in the PV of Day by Day...

~~~~~

FORMER MEMBERS:

Shirota Yuu- Someone who usually don't act his age... Always younger...

Nakamura Yuichi-
 He was so cool and seems to be easy to be with... I saw him first in Kamen Rider Den-O...

Minakawa Yuma- 
A very hardworking person... If I'm not mistaken, he was challenged to learn acrobatics in DD-BOYS...

Kumai Kouhei- 
He's the youngest D-BOYS member when I entered the fandom and I think he's cool at his age based from the pictures in his blog...

Nakamura Masaya -Just the same reaction with Makki...

No comments:

Post a Comment