Monday 8 September 2014

Binge Listening

I'm binge-listening to depressed music.
Even when someone(s) warned me;
"NO MORE SAD SONGS!"

Pfft...

Well,
Right now I'm addicted to;
Maroon 5's - Sad, Better That We Break, Beautiful Goodbye, Just A Feeling
5S0S' - Amnesia
The Script's - Exit Wound

Especially "Amnesia".

"Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?
Cause I'm not fine at all

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away"

I always listen to hard rock music when I am mad,
But when it is about memories,..well.

No comments:

Post a Comment