Wednesday 24 September 2014

Trailers.

The IPG is doing fogging again and there aren't even no warning,
Or notification of all that.

And I was lost browsing movie trailers.

First it was the normal ones,
The usual horror movies,
But then I came across a trailer that intrigued my heart.
Called "A Royal Affair".
Henceforth,
I watched it half-amused,
And something strikes my heart.

Mads Mikkelsen starred in "A Royal Affair",
And literally,
Had an affair with the queen.
There goes my imaginary boyfriend.

Why, Hanny, why did you break my heart??? (But then, my obsession with a sociopathic, cannibalistic, smart, composed serial killer isn't healthy either.)

And well,
A pop-up ads came straight to my face and I can't help itching to know,
What happens in Hunger Games: The Mockingjay part 1.
It is nothing unusual,
Except for the part where I saw my Disney princess lurking at the corner of the Youtube vids.

So I clicked on the "Crush" offical trailer,
And OH MY GOD,
Baby girl,
ALLISON PLEASE...
Don't be that psychopathic stalker.
You're an ARGENT dammit!
Get a grip!
And hearing upon the name "Scott" in the trailer,
I groan with frustration.
And it literally breaks my heart watching my baby girl alive,
And yeah,
I'm creating a crossover between TW and this pathetic movie Crystal Reed happens to star in.
But oh well,
I've seen Tyler Posey being overly stupid in Scary Movie 5 (not that he was also a potato in TW),
What's the harm,right?

 
Baby girl, please don't. And OH MY GOD, ANOTHER SCOTT??!!

Okay,
Last trailer.
Emily Browning's "Summer In February".
Which basically another version of "Pride and Prejudice",
And hello Dominic Cooper.
Yes I know he's Tony Stark's dad,
Which means he's Steve's father-in-law,
And also Abe Lincoln's vampire bff.
But he's Dominic Cooper!
One of few that caught my eyes!
Mkay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment